General

1. Formatting or Paragraph breaks on card outcomes

IDK about other people but I can write pretty detailed info in my Strong and Weak card outcome sections, usually because part will be IC and another OOC instructions.

I can deal with no basic formatting (though it makes me sad i can't put things in bold or italics), but having no paragraph breaks really makes stuff difficult to read. If paragraph breaks could at least be registered and have some spacing between them, that would be a solid Awesome.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Animated gif's as move images

Animated Gif's would allow us to create a Visuel novel effect with light looping movements to bring it more to life, mostly for those of us who like to draw/animate our own.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Solar Panel Cleaning Companies Near Me

Solar Panel Cleaning. Boost your solar panel efficiency by keeping your panels free of dirt and debris. Call for a free consultation & quote.
    https://nysolarmaintenance.com/solar-panel-cleaning/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Local Dentist Office Near Me

If you prefer to email us for an appointment, you can do so at riveroaks@urbndental.com. If you prefer to text, shoot us over a message at 346-444-1125.

https://emergencydentistinhouston.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One of The Top Dentist Near Me

Are you looking for a Walk in Dentist Near me? At URBN Dental, we provide Comprehensive Dental Care and Emergency Dentist Care at an Affordable price. Dentist Open on Saturday for New Patients.
    https://urbndental.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Elective email issue the explanation behind Restore Deleted Yahoo Contacts glitch? Call helpline number.

In the event that you have an elective email issue that harvests up and results in Restore Deleted Yahoo Contacts glitch, by then you should utilize the help that with canning be found in the tech help of the protests or you can call the client care to dispose of the issue by referencing several hints and hoodwinks that you can get from the rep.
    https://www.gonetech.net/yahoo-helpdesk/how-to-restore-deleted-missing-contacts-in-yahoo-mail

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can I load Cash App card at Walmart as a delayed consequence of PIN issue? Get client care.

Entering a PIN to affirm an exchange is obligatory while utilizing a card. Regardless, if miracle can I load Cash App card at Walmart because of the PIN issue? At that point you can look for tech help from different records open on Youtube. You can also get to client care for critical assistance.
    https://www.gonetech.net/can-i-load-cash-app-card-at-walmart/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow players to attach a location card to a post

In this way if there are multiple things going on at different locations, each one having a card, a player can easily mark their post as taking place at a certain location in a visual way that other players and narrators can tell at a glance, rather than the narrator having to force players to use certain headers in their posts and go around hand-slapping all the time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow characters to start with more than one *different* strenth card and more than one *different* weakness card.

It makes no sense to me to restrict characters to starting the game with only one strength and weakness (multiple copies of the same card are something different). In some games this is fine, in others, it would be nice to allow -even require- players to plan out their characters a little more in advance than just having one strength and one weakness, and without having to play tricks such as everyone having a load of wild cards, adding such information to the character bio - or using asset cards as strengths and weaknesses. The game already has strength and…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. BUG - Free player problem

This might be a problem that only I am experiencing...
    For the beginner games, it says that they do not count towards the 3-game limit that free players have but I am unable to join them?
    I am also only in 2 games.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow card refresh during a scene

Card refresh should take place whenever a character uses up all of their strength and weakness cards. Narrators should not be forced to play a mini-game called 'how to manage to end your scene where all players get a refresh without losing your mind.'

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Forever Offline Characters

If a character is offline for more than about 2 months without vacation mode on, you should hand off all the characters in the games that they were in, that way the hosts/narrators can continue the game. I've had several of these issues, and I'm sure many other people have too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hold Narrators/Hosts Accountable

I don't know precisely how you would implement this, but I sure wish there was some check on the enormous number of hosts/narrators I've seen who set their game speed to the 'normal' 2-3 scenes per week, but actually move it along more like one scene every two weeks. Narrators/hosts should be called out by the system for not even trying to stick to their posted speed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add options to change text/text box colour

Or something to allow for more accessibility with posts. Something to help people with dyslexia, colour blindness and light sensitivity.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add an optional Challenge Outcome for Neutral

Sometimes a Strong and Weak outcome is enough for a narrator. Sometimes a Narrator wants to have different Strong, Neutral and Weak outcomes.

I suggest a checkbox for "Enable Neutral Outcome" which adds a new text input and text field between Strong and Weak.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Storium 2?

I love Storium!! But maybe we could have a Storium, and a Storium 2? We can link our Storium account to Storium 2, but the second one could have more features. It'd also help lots of people, because I know I'm not the only one checking Storium after being gone for a few days, and coming back to no notifications. :)
    (Sorry, I know I didn't explain this well!)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Storium 2?

I love Storium!! But maybe we could have a Storium, and a Storium 2? We can link our Storium account to Storium 2, but the second one could have more features. It'd also help lots of people, because I know I'm not the only one checking Storium after being gone for a few days, and coming back to no notifications. :)
    (Sorry, I know I didn't explain this well!)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add markdown formatting to Challenge Cards

Could you please add Markdown formatting for Challenge cards? Markdown is used almost everywhere else, even Strength/Weakness cards. It makes sense to allow at least a limited subset in challenges, especially when trying to provide sensible direction to players.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Non-permanent rejections

I was unaware when I was rejecting characters for my limited-space game would mean that players who had prior applied but been denied would mean that they could never reapply. This seems extreme. Sometimes games just get a ton of applications and only have space for a handful, but spots open back up later on and people might want to reapply, but can't. Please provide an option like "not right now" or something so that players aren't banned from ever reapplying.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base